PLUMBING BENEFITS OF PEX REPIPES AND COPPER REPIPES
It benefits you enormously to have plumbing pipes that are built to last and that function optimally for life. We are able to guarantee our repipes for life because we know our business (repipes are all we do) and because we use the highest quality materials available. Plus, we are frequently able to repipe your home for a small fraction of what a plumber or contractor would charge!
- No More LEAKS!
- Excellent Water Pressure Throughout Your Home
- Clean Water that Actually Looks Like Water
- High-Quality Plumbing for Decades
- The Ability to Shower Without Ensuring that No One Else in the House Flushes the Toilet
- Peace of Mind that Your Plumbing is the Best it can Be
- A Positive Selling Point for Your Home
Why Repipe My Home?
The state of your pipes can have a major effect on the health and safety of your home. A few reasons for repiping include:
- Galvanized iron pipes: These pipes often corrode over time and can push rust into your water supply. Water damage can also occur due to leaks and pipe breakage.
- Mold and Mildew: Dark, warm spaces are excellent breeding grounds for mold. If pipes located in your walls, basement, crawl space, or under your sink are leaking, pooling water may cause mold and mildew to develop, reducing the structural integrity of your home and resulting in costly repairs. In addition, mold reduces indoor air quality and can cause indoor allergies and even illness. A repipe can fix existing issues and prevent future problems.
Whatever your issue, you need a plumbing expert that’s highly-trained, experienced, and detail-obsessed. Our licensed plumbers are equipped to handle any repiping project, no matter what the issue.
3 Disease from sewage
Disease-causing germs can be spread from sewage if it is not disposed of properly or if people do not practise proper toilet hygiene (cleanliness). If a PLUMBING system is not properly maintained it will not be able to get rid of the sewage safely. For a sewage system to be properly maintained, all faulty (blocked, damaged, broken or worn-out) parts must be mended as soon as possible after they stop working correctly.
Diseases caused by germs:
- hepatitis A
Diseases caused by parasites:
- dwarf tapeworm infection
- threadworm infection
- hookworm infection
These disease-causing germs and parasites can be spread:
directly by people coming into contact with sewage or toilet waste (this can happen, for example, when people walk through sewage which has leaked onto the ground from broken sewage pipes)
indirectly by people:
- coming into contact with animals such as flies and cockroaches which carry the germs and parasites in or on their bodies. Dogs and cats can carry germs and parasites too
- drinking water which has been contaminated by sewage